Etienne Font is an experienced attorney with a demonstrated history of working in the insurance law industry. He is skilled in training, property, and casualty insurance; litigation management; subrogation; and property damage. Font is also a strong legal professional with a CPCU with the commercial lines concentration from The Institutes.
- Past President and Life Member of the South Florida Claims Association.
- Participated in Alternative Dispute Resolution clinic focusing on Teen Court, a youth diversionary program.
- Pro Bono — Assistant City Prosecutor at the City of Fort Lauderdale Summer of 2009.
- Prior Florida Army National Guard-Infantry TOW Platoon Leader.
- Prior U.S. Army JAG Corps Reserve Captain 174th LSO.
- 2007 Windstorm Insurance Network speaker annual convention — topic Appraisal from A-Z.
- 2008 Windstorm Insurance Network speaker annual convention — topic Mock Appraisal.
- 2009 Windstorm Insurance Network speaker annual convention — topic Negotiations-Settle that Claim!
Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Honors: International and Comparative Law Journal
Associate Bilingual Editor
Clinic: Alternative Dispute Resolution
Bachelor of Science in Management