- Insurance Policyholder Law Firm Expands National Footprint
- Did Your Insurer Deal with You in Bad Faith?
- Counsel Named in Eastern District To Speed Sandy Claims
- Eastern District Awash in Sandy Insurance Cases
- State Farm Settles 103 Katrina Cases in Mississippi – Pays $50 Million after Reevaluating Claims for 35,000 Policyholders
- Insurer, Hotel Settle Claim for $90 Million – Insurance Claim Settled by Merlin Law Group
- Insurance Law Attorney, Chip Merlin Fights for Policyholders Rights
- Attorney, Chip Merlin, Founder and President Named Super Lawyer Again
- Merlin Law Group Recovers Again – Condo Complex Settles Lawsuit Against Insurer for $40 Million
- Insurance Company Settles with Charley Victims – Merlin Law Group is Successful Again
- Merlin Law Group Heralds Nearly $1 Million Settlement in Insurance Litigation
- Insurance Claim Tips Revealed – Secrets, Lies and Scandals
- Residents Plan to Sue an Insurer – Our Insurance Attorneys Fight for Underpaid Claims
- Hurricane Settlement Needed – Hundreds of Wilma Claims still Unsettled
In the Headlines Merlin Law Group
These are real results from real cases and each case is different. Merlin Law Group cannot guarantee that the result in your case will be identical or even similar to the results in our other cases. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not send any confidential information to us until such time as an attorney-client relationship has been established.